We include pictures from grantee activities throughout our website and in our print materials such as our brochure and annual report. Photos are selected to show the range of groups, disciplines, and geographic communities that we fund.
We encourage you to send us photos of your organization’s work. We do request a signed MRAC Photo Release to use your photos. Please include the name of your organization and any photo credits that are required in the photo release. If you have any questions or comments, or if your group cannot send pictures in a jpg format, please contact Raeisha Williams.
Process/requirements for submitting photos to MRAC:
- Picture should portray the work of a recent MRAC grantee
- E-mail the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg format*
- Sign the photo release and either email (email@example.com), mail (2324 University Ave W., Ste 114, St. Paul, MN 55114), or fax (651-523-6382) it to Raeisha Williams
- Pictures are selected for their photo quality, visual appeal and ability to represent the range of activities that MRAC funds
- Pictures are accepted on an ongoing basis
We thank 20% Theater Company, Ballet MN, Burnsville Visual Arts Society, CAAM Chinese Dance Theater, Caponi Art Park, Contempo Physical Dance, Corocoran Neighborhood Organization, Foci Glass, Iraqi and American Reconciliation Project, Jazz MN, Katha Dance, Roseville Parks and Recreation, Sounds of Hope, Storyblend, Theatre Novi Most, Thursday Musical, and TV by Girls for use of their photos on our website.